My mother used to tell me that I should write a book someday. This idea came to her after receiving many long letters from me while I lived in Kiev for my first year of marriage. The descriptions of the bleak depressing scenery and some of our crazy experiences gave me plenty to write about.
Most people that know me well would call me opinionated, stubborn and strong willed. I don't care or expect you to agree with me but you will know my opinion if you ask. Close friends and family don't have to ask. It's comin' anyway. So from time to time if you decide to tune in here you may come across my thoughts, ideas, suggestions and or opinions about anything under the sun, and you don't have to buy what I am sellin' cuz I am "just sayin".....
Oh I'm tunin' in...love that you're doing this!
ReplyDeleteKeep it comin' girl! I always love to hear what you have to say!!
ReplyDelete